1. There will be no rehearsal Monday, April 7th due to spring break.
2. The Youth Orchestra Concert is set for Saturday, May 10th at the Michigan Theater. Poster designs are due Monday, April 14th. Please stay tuned for dress rehearsal times (will be the day-of), volunteer sign-up, attire, etc.
3. Our Community Celebration and Concert is coming up! If you would like to perform a solo for this concert, please fill out THIS FORM no later than April 7th. EVERYONE is invited to attend, whether you will be playing a solo or not!
4. If you are interested in volunteering for our annual Benefit, the Night for the Rising Stars April 26th, check out the volunteer sign-up sheet here!
5. Instrument Art: Instrument Art is due no later than Monday, April 21st. Please make sure that Bonnie Lyn Paige receives your artwork either at orchestra rehearsal that evening, or schedule a time with her before by calling 405.513.1186. If you or your child is interested in creating a piece of artwork from a broken stringed instrument, please email Bonnie Lyn at email@example.com. These items will be auctioned at our annual benefit, the Night for the Rising Stars April 26th.